OMSC Announces Partnership With TML
For New Medical Insurance Options
The Oklahoma Municipal League and the Oklahoma Municipal Services Corporation (OMSC) are pleased to announce our partnership with TML MultiState Intergovernmental Employee Benefits Pool to provide Pooled Fully-Funded and Self-Funded services to all eligible political subdivisions in the state of Oklahoma. We are excited to bring Oklahoma Municipalities, Cities, Towns and other public sector employers these new medical options.
Your group is eligible for group health plan benefits with TML MultiState IEBP. Group coverage is available for eligible entities starting at 1 Full Time Employee. Find out if you can get more for your healthcare dollar. The Power of Pooling has allowed TML MultiState IEBP to deliver health plan benefits at an average annual cost that is $2,000 less Per Employee than traditional, for-profit insurance companies. Your current health plan premiums are paid month to month and that coverage may be cancelled if you decide to accept our proposal to join the TML MultiState Pool.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
The Oklahoma Municipal League and Oklahoma Municipal Services Corporation have formed a strategic Alliance with TML MultiState IEBP in order to provide access to cost effective and high quality group health plan benefits for public entities in Oklahoma. The first Oklahoma groups to access the plan were effective in the plan on July 1, 2014. TML MultiState IEBP is a member driven, Not-for-Profit public entity that has been in operation since 1979 and serves over 875 public entity groups.
HOW DO WE REQUEST A QUOTE FOR COVERAGE?
- Complete the Employer Information Form
- Provide a census of employee including Gender, Date of Birth, Home Zip Code, Current Coverage Status (Yes/No) and Coverage Type (E,E/CH,E/SP,F)
- If you have current group coverage provide a copy of the plan Summary Benefits & Coverage (SBC) and your most recent monthly premium billing statement
- If you are unable to get claims information from your current insurance company, have each employee complete the Personal Health Statement and return it in a sealed envelope to safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Information can be sent securely in bulk via mail to: TML MultiState IEBP, c/o Internal Sales Support, 1821 Rutherford Lane, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78754. Additionally, information can be sent via email to [email protected] or via fax at 512-719-6559.
- Upon receipt a Benefit Service Specialist will contact you and offer their assistance
- Complete information and instruction will be provided in the proposal on how to elect to purchase the coverage proposed by TML MultiState IEBP and required documents including the Interlocal Agreement.
- If you have questions or if you need assistance in the process please contact Julian Fontana or Brett Bowers by calling 800-537-9898 or email: [email protected]
More information on TML and the download the announcement
Click here to go back to previous page
Click here to go to the OML Home page
© Oklahoma Municipal League, Inc.
This material is provided as general information and is not a substitute for legal advice.
Consult your attorney for advice concerning specific situations